1.4.2 How to login to MT4 on Android Mobile
Step by Step Guide
- Download MT4 here or search for MetaTrader 4 on the Android "Play Store".
- Click "Install" and then open MetaTrader 4.
- When the MT4 software has loaded, it will automatically
start loading a demo account.
- When that is loaded, look on the top left
where you will see “Quotes” and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then you will need to click "Manage accounts".
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on
the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter KOT in the search bar and click on the KOT-Live.
- Once that has loaded, You will need to enter your MT4 "Account number" and "Trader" password.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your account. You will notice it is a Live account because you will see "Real" on the top right hand side.
- That's it, you can now begin trading via Android.
- Remember to transfer funds from your wallet to MT4