1.2 How do I deposit Bitcoin to my account?
You need to go to deposits section.
- Click Deposits
- Choose Bitcoin
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Click Redirect to payments page
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet and send the funds to the Bitcoin wallet address we give you.
You will see an address to send your Bitcoin to.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
Bitcoin deposits need to be confirmed by Blockchain 6 times for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
Please check back after some time. If you still feel there is a problem please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.